Design Build Fly | Aviation Exhibit
All-New Aviation Exhibit Opens Saturday, Dec. 2
Soar into this completely renovated 5,100 square-foot aviation exhibit gallery and encounter dozens of hands-on activities that reveal what happens behind-the-scenes in Wichita's aircraft plants.
- Design an airplane's seat - just how comfortable should it be?
- Choose a mission and develop a cargo, military, or ambulance plane.
- Test landing gear.
- Enter the 10-foot long 737 fuselage theater and experience stories about our local industry.
- Climb into a luxurious executive jet and pretend you're a superstar or business mogul.
- Control a UAV.
- Plot a flight path to an exotic destination using GPS.
- And much more!
The exhibit is included in general museum admission. Click here to view hours and prices.